To all clients,
Engaging with NQNS is considered part of your essential medical care.
As part of NQNS’s continuing and essential service; we would like to remind you of the Australian Government recommendation that you should remain at home other than to attend medical care, such as your appointments for
assessment and rehabilitation, Mental health, Disability and Chronic Disease Management.
NQNS would like to share how we’re responding to coronavirus (COVID-19) as we all continue to come to terms with this unprecedented and extraordinary time.
At NQNS, our key focus is to ensure that we keep our clients, team, & partners safe and supported as best we can. As such we are taking all reasonable precautions to respond to the day to day fluid state of affairs based on determining any potential risks, ensuring we have business resilience and continuity, updating training & support for our team, partners and valued clients.
We accept that new information must be taken into consideration and are committed to responding to new information as it comes to hand.
THE CHANGES NQNS HAS MADE IN RESPONDING TO COVID-19 INCLUDE:
Effective 30 March 2020
- Offering non face to face services where appropriate (eg.,Telehealth/phone options)
- No individual/s on site unless they have an approved booking or pre-approved reason for attending the premises
- Entry to the NQNS premises will only be approved if individuals complete and acknowledge NQNS COVID19 questionnaire and information
- Extra sanitisers & hand hygiene notices provided
- Continual cleaning and sanitizing of the NQNS premises
- All NQNS staff certified in Department of Health Infection Control Training – COVID 19
- SMS updates for all active participants
- No GP or COVID-19 services in our facilities
- Visible room capacity signs
- No face to face services provided for anyone who has travelled recently, has COVID-19 or COVID -19 like symptoms or has been in contact with anyone who travelled, has COVID-19 or COVID like symptoms.
- Mandatory timeout for any staff member who has travelled recently, has COVID-19 or COVID -19 like symptoms or has been in contact with anyone who has travelled, has COVID-19 or COVID like symptoms.
- More space between seating in waiting area
- Sharing meaningful, factual and up to date information with our team regularly on the following: Guidelines and
information around COVID-19,Prevention strategies, Symptoms to look out for, and what the statistics are indicating are the range of effects on people, Key contact information for urgent medical attention (i.e. 000) Additional
information sources: i.e. Coronavirus Health Information Line: 1800 020 080
- We are supporting our team, partners, clients and community to minimise senses of isolation, undue fear/ anxiety and concern for wellbeing